Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar Ltd.
on 28 September, 2020
This position will be responsible for the smooth running of all the processes in and associated with New Business operations. And provide leadership to the team and be responsible for new business support to run operations smoothly & effectively. And to provide excellent services to the distribution partners, underwriters and external customers.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end New Business process
- Continually improving the processes by increasingly adopting more automation, digitization, process optimization.
- Liaise with relevant departments such as IT, Distribution, Finance and external stakeholders
- Lead New Business team to ensure that turn-around time of data entry is met etc.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or Statistics, Insurance or other related fields. Some life insurance related qualifications are preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Practical experience in data analysis through the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Customer-centricity mindset.
... Read full article