UNV - United Nations Volunteers
on 04 February, 2020
Tarmwe, Yangon Region
- Assist with the full roll out of the new project monitoring & evaluation framework, including through conducting regular site visits and monitoring of LEAP project activities, gathering and analysing data, supporting management of commissioned surveys and studies, and supporting periodic reporting on project activities in line with the corporate and donor requirements.
- Assist the facilitation of the project’s planning processes, particularly the development of high quality work plans through team discussions.
- Assist preparation of formal project meetings, particularly the bi-annual Project Board and Technical Working Group meetings, and also ad hoc meetings with government counterparts, donors, other UN agencies and the project’s implementing partners.
- Support the project’s ongoing communication initiatives, including drafting short articles/feeds on LEAP activities for UNDP’s website and other outlets, production of fact sheets on project activities, and arranging media coverage of programme work and events.
- Promote information sharing, communication and coordination between the LEAP Project and other projects of UNDP, UN Agencies and development partners, as may be required.
- Analytical support in drafting of knowledge products through collecting background information, analysis, and data collection on township planning process, also covering gender equality and conflict sensitivity areas;
- Participate in regular multi-agency coordination meetings related to sub-national planning process and conflict sensitive development management;
- Work with other team members as necessary to support LEAP’s workshops, seminars, capacity building training, local policy advocacy initiatives, etc.
... Read full article