• Assist and work closely with Lecturers for all online classes
• Manage all MCBA’s Online platform teaching activities including facilitation and coordination with students and Lecturers
• Develops online platform management procedures, strategies and initiatives that reflect the organizations goals
• Coordinate with MCBA’s partner educational institutions
• Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of admissions, registration criteria and scholarship information and deadlines
• Master Degree in any fields
• Excellent Computer skills (MS Office package) and Email/Internet, Zoom, Office 365 etc
• Fluent in written and spoken English• Good social and communication skill
• Demonstrate a good use of initiative
• Be able to work on tight deadlines with own initiative
• Be able to learn new systems and procedures rapidly... Read full article
Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and management.
• Involve in daily financial settlement process
• Issues monthly service fees billing to clients
• Ensure daily cash books including third parties cash books are updated and shared with concerned departments
• Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling of accounts payable, receivable, payroll, expense processing into accounting software.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and year- end closing process, assists in business activity reports, and forecasts.
• Assists in liaise with external auditors, tax agents and other service providers as needed
• Supervise subordinate staff who do finance daily operation (where necessary)
• Ad-hoc assignment from management
• Strong skill and knowledge on Accounting Theories
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
• University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or International recognized accounting body
• 3-5 year experience in related field
• Weekends maybe required in case of Ongo brand events
1. Draft conceptual design in coordination with Area manager of architect and
engineering work for PTT Station and supportive businesses derived from
distributor satisfaction survey.
2. Explore and design including create specification, cost estimation, engineering
standard, engineering calculation and certify on engineering drawing which meet
related laws and regulations; and/or related parts in PTT Station.
3. Supervise and proceed for construction and maintenance of PTT Station including shops ad
buildings in accordance with retail business standard.
4. Specify installation plan for decoration materials, equipment, signage and supervise
all activities to ensure that the works are done as plan.
5. Estimate cost and expense of engineering works including inspection, monitoring and
system analysis in order to improve, develop and modify efficiently.
6. Draft details in term of reference (TOR) for selecting construction materials,
standard equipment and standard decoration materials in order to appropriate
7. Collaborate with other parties internally and externally to supervise engineering works
system in PTT Station nationwide.
8. Provide recommendation and detail information of engineering work to distributor.
9. Coordinate with government authorities such as Myanma Petroleum Product Enterprise
Department of Mine (DOM), City Development Committee (CDC) and State
Development Committee to acquire, amend and follow-up related permits and
10. Inspect format, scope of work and budget for PTT Station renovation that distributor
requesting for support.
11. Inspect scope of work for C-store interior decoration and other shops.
12. Monitor, follow-up and report progress of construction and renovation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s and above in civil engineering and electrical
Work experience in Term of Reference (TOR) preparation, cost estimation based on Bill
Quantity (BOQ), knowledge of engineering standard and engineering calculation
Punctual and accountability
Be able to work under pressure and finish tasks within limited timeline
Effective communication skills for English (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading),
interpersonal and presentation
Computer skills for using MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Leadership, problem solving and critical thinking
Adaptability and teamwork
Integrity and ethic
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
-Must JLPT (N2) passed
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need