JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
- Arrange general supply process and supplier relation.
- Organize all the requirements of the office - related activities.
- Must be interested in office work.
- Other job assigned as needed.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Any graduate
- 1 year Experience in admin field
- can use Microsoft office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and strong problem solving skill... Read full article