1. Develop finance related organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
2. Establish finance related operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
3. Monitor and update of any changes of Financial policies & Accounting standards according to IFRS and IAS, notify changes and compliance to all accounting staff and amend the procedure aligned with that changes
4. Manage liquidity and dealing with local and foreign banks for cash management and banking facilities such as overdrafts, short-time loans, hire-purchase financing, project loans and import trade finance facility for documentary credits and documentary collection
5. Create and update financial model for each major Enterprise and ensure that the financial model is used for revenue forecasting, budgeting and as an input into the strategy
6. Supervise all taxation matters of the group and to liaise with internal Revenue Department
7. Determine value of all NCA for insurance
8. Oversee Material Requirement Planning
9. Monitor and manage importing processes
10. Manage relationships with all key financial institutions (i.e. for Trade finance, FOREX purchase, Loan financing, hire purchase, Bank account opening etc.)
11. Review and Appraisal of Budgets of each Business Unit before the Start of new financial year and for new projects
12. Ensure to meet the funding requirement to finance the expansion projects of all SBUs
13. Manage daily cashflow as per centralized treasury policy
14. Provide training in respect of taxation, budgets, IFRS and credit management.
· B.Com, CPA ( Myanmar or ASEAN) or ACCA ( fully qualified and completed) with at least 10 years' experience in Accounting fields.
· Financing & Accounting Professional skills
· Management & Leadership skills
· Communication skills
· Time-management skills
· Interpersonal skills and mature mindset.
. Fluent in English
. Awareness of ERP and IFRS, friendly KPI system
. Experiences on Letter of Credit process (Terms and Conditions in written and reading), Export Import process.... Read full article
- Strong Leadership skills, high Level of responsibility & accountability, have excellent communication & organizational skills,
be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
• Developing and implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest's expectations.
• Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily/ weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues,.
• Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
• Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality
• Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
• Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
* Bachelar Degaee
*Experience (3) Years in field related to hospitality management
* Good English 4 Skills
* Good Communication skill... Read full article
Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and management.
• Involve in daily financial settlement process
• Issues monthly service fees billing to clients
• Ensure daily cash books including third parties cash books are updated and shared with concerned departments
• Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling of accounts payable, receivable, payroll, expense processing into accounting software.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and year- end closing process, assists in business activity reports, and forecasts.
• Assists in liaise with external auditors, tax agents and other service providers as needed
• Supervise subordinate staff who do finance daily operation (where necessary)
• Ad-hoc assignment from management
• Strong skill and knowledge on Accounting Theories
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
• University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or International recognized accounting body
• 3-5 year experience in related field
• Weekends maybe required in case of Ongo brand events
• Assist and work closely with Lecturers for all online classes
• Manage all MCBA’s Online platform teaching activities including facilitation and coordination with students and Lecturers
• Develops online platform management procedures, strategies and initiatives that reflect the organizations goals
• Coordinate with MCBA’s partner educational institutions
• Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of admissions, registration criteria and scholarship information and deadlines
• Master Degree in any fields
• Excellent Computer skills (MS Office package) and Email/Internet, Zoom, Office 365 etc
• Fluent in written and spoken English• Good social and communication skill
• Demonstrate a good use of initiative
• Be able to work on tight deadlines with own initiative
• Be able to learn new systems and procedures rapidly... Read full article
1. Draft conceptual design in coordination with Area manager of architect and
engineering work for PTT Station and supportive businesses derived from
distributor satisfaction survey.
2. Explore and design including create specification, cost estimation, engineering
standard, engineering calculation and certify on engineering drawing which meet
related laws and regulations; and/or related parts in PTT Station.
3. Supervise and proceed for construction and maintenance of PTT Station including shops ad
buildings in accordance with retail business standard.
4. Specify installation plan for decoration materials, equipment, signage and supervise
all activities to ensure that the works are done as plan.
5. Estimate cost and expense of engineering works including inspection, monitoring and
system analysis in order to improve, develop and modify efficiently.
6. Draft details in term of reference (TOR) for selecting construction materials,
standard equipment and standard decoration materials in order to appropriate
7. Collaborate with other parties internally and externally to supervise engineering works
system in PTT Station nationwide.
8. Provide recommendation and detail information of engineering work to distributor.
9. Coordinate with government authorities such as Myanma Petroleum Product Enterprise
Department of Mine (DOM), City Development Committee (CDC) and State
Development Committee to acquire, amend and follow-up related permits and
10. Inspect format, scope of work and budget for PTT Station renovation that distributor
requesting for support.
11. Inspect scope of work for C-store interior decoration and other shops.
12. Monitor, follow-up and report progress of construction and renovation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s and above in civil engineering and electrical
Work experience in Term of Reference (TOR) preparation, cost estimation based on Bill
Quantity (BOQ), knowledge of engineering standard and engineering calculation
Punctual and accountability
Be able to work under pressure and finish tasks within limited timeline
Effective communication skills for English (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading),
interpersonal and presentation
Computer skills for using MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Leadership, problem solving and critical thinking
Adaptability and teamwork
Integrity and ethic
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
-Must JLPT (N2) passed
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need
- Arrange general supply process and supplier relation.
- Organize all the requirements of the office - related activities.
- Must be interested in office work.
- Other job assigned as needed.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Any graduate
- 1 year Experience in admin field
- can use Microsoft office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and strong problem solving skill... Read full article