- Act as the subject matter expert for Microsoft A/X Dynamics
- Provide leadership in the areas of (depending on department ERP SME is based):
- Sales order creation and invoicing
- Purchasing systems, vendor returns
- Shipping and customer returns
- Production order and transfer order management
- Shop floor reporting, inventory management and scrap
- Standard cost, bill of materials, routing and methods
- Production Scheduling
-Provides first-level support to end-users and takes ownership for troubleshooting minor user or
technical problems, and provides corrective actions with a sense of urgency
-Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up
-Train end-users with a working knowledge of Microsoft A/X Dynamics
-Facilitate discussions with departments regarding business challenges.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements or new system designs to benefit Microsoft A/X
- Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.
- Occasional off-shift duties may be required from time-to-time in order to roll out new
- Performs other related work as assigned or required
-2 to 3 years of work experience in Sales, Production, Logistics
- Interested or comfortable in usage of computers or software
- Is an effective team player, and able to provide support skills in a manner that fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, and mutual trust and respect
-Independent and able to manage own work
- Shows initiative, supports organizational change, and is committed to challenging the status quo; and providing suggestions for continuous improvements
- Looks for opportunities to influence and help others to change or improve standards, policies, procedures, and work plans to enable high-performance
... Read full article
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Information Technology
• Assist and work closely with Lecturers for all online classes
• Manage all MCBA’s Online platform teaching activities including facilitation and coordination with students and Lecturers
• Develops online platform management procedures, strategies and initiatives that reflect the organizations goals
• Coordinate with MCBA’s partner educational institutions
• Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of admissions, registration criteria and scholarship information and deadlines
• Master Degree in any fields
• Excellent Computer skills (MS Office package) and Email/Internet, Zoom, Office 365 etc
• Fluent in written and spoken English• Good social and communication skill
• Demonstrate a good use of initiative
• Be able to work on tight deadlines with own initiative
• Be able to learn new systems and procedures rapidly... Read full article
Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and management.
• Involve in daily financial settlement process
• Issues monthly service fees billing to clients
• Ensure daily cash books including third parties cash books are updated and shared with concerned departments
• Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling of accounts payable, receivable, payroll, expense processing into accounting software.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and year- end closing process, assists in business activity reports, and forecasts.
• Assists in liaise with external auditors, tax agents and other service providers as needed
• Supervise subordinate staff who do finance daily operation (where necessary)
• Ad-hoc assignment from management
• Strong skill and knowledge on Accounting Theories
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
• University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or International recognized accounting body
• 3-5 year experience in related field
• Weekends maybe required in case of Ongo brand events
1. Draft conceptual design in coordination with Area manager of architect and
engineering work for PTT Station and supportive businesses derived from
distributor satisfaction survey.
2. Explore and design including create specification, cost estimation, engineering
standard, engineering calculation and certify on engineering drawing which meet
related laws and regulations; and/or related parts in PTT Station.
3. Supervise and proceed for construction and maintenance of PTT Station including shops ad
buildings in accordance with retail business standard.
4. Specify installation plan for decoration materials, equipment, signage and supervise
all activities to ensure that the works are done as plan.
5. Estimate cost and expense of engineering works including inspection, monitoring and
system analysis in order to improve, develop and modify efficiently.
6. Draft details in term of reference (TOR) for selecting construction materials,
standard equipment and standard decoration materials in order to appropriate
7. Collaborate with other parties internally and externally to supervise engineering works
system in PTT Station nationwide.
8. Provide recommendation and detail information of engineering work to distributor.
9. Coordinate with government authorities such as Myanma Petroleum Product Enterprise
Department of Mine (DOM), City Development Committee (CDC) and State
Development Committee to acquire, amend and follow-up related permits and
10. Inspect format, scope of work and budget for PTT Station renovation that distributor
requesting for support.
11. Inspect scope of work for C-store interior decoration and other shops.
12. Monitor, follow-up and report progress of construction and renovation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s and above in civil engineering and electrical
Work experience in Term of Reference (TOR) preparation, cost estimation based on Bill
Quantity (BOQ), knowledge of engineering standard and engineering calculation
Punctual and accountability
Be able to work under pressure and finish tasks within limited timeline
Effective communication skills for English (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading),
interpersonal and presentation
Computer skills for using MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Leadership, problem solving and critical thinking
Adaptability and teamwork
Integrity and ethic
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the learning and development strategy for our group of companies and provide learning solutions to support businesses to achieve their people and organizational strategies.
As Head of Learning Institute, you will have a full operational accountability of the success of capability development for employees and their leaders and will report to CEO of CMHL and Group CPO.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
* A consideration for Myanmar’s Finance Professionals enthusiastic in business performance management.
Job & Company Description:
* The company provides convenient financial services to Myanmar people. The role requires to support the Head of Business Planning, manage the financial performance of the company, forecast budget, produce strategic business plans.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* 5-7 years of management experience in business planning and financial management
* Repatriates with telecom and accounting firms background are preferable
* Must have sound knowledge of SAP and ERP systems
* Ability to coordinate with different teams in the company (Finance, Business Planning, etc.)... Read full article
Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
Age between 25 to 30 years
Minimum 2 years of experience in the capacity of Secretary/ Personal Assistant to senior levels of management
Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to multi-task and handle work systematically, meticulously and independently
Good command in English , Proficient in chinese language
Able to handle confidentiality and privacy
Must have good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills, teamworking skills, organisation and time management skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills, assertiveness, flexibility... Read full article
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as a part of marketing team.
- Design graphics that will communicate marketing, advertising & promotional ideas.
- Create content for social media, layout and production design for a range of marketing needs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator,
- Understanding best practices in branding and graphic design and utilizing them in all output.
- Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for brand in terms of graphic design.
- Work under the direction of the manager to understand creative briefs and agree on deadlines
- Manage to handle multiple designs at a time.
- Directly report to Marketing Manager.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- At least 1year experience in graphic design (Preferable animation, video editing as an advance)
the ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision, a solid type and layout skills, as well as a strong visual design sense.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and drawing skills.
- Excellent in related design software.
- Excellent time management, organization and team work skills.
- Must be passionate, creation & thinking power
BE (IT or EC)(OR)-BCSc ( Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
VMware Certified Professional
Good in communication skills
5 years Experience of Microsoft Windows Server System, Virtualization Technology, Storage Technology, Networking, and Security
4 years of Experience in Cloud Technology
Performance Bonus... Read full article