• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
Manage Office & Environmental Maintenance
Communicate with local governor and organizations
Generators control and electricity process
Manage and organize of security team / Office security systems.
Proper train for firefighting and prevention procedure and systems
Assets and Furniture & Fixture control process
Landscaping and Pest Control arrangement
Other special assignment according to the job requirement.
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits: