• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
Manage Office & Environmental Maintenance
Communicate with local governor and organizations
Generators control and electricity process
Manage and organize of security team / Office security systems.
Proper train for firefighting and prevention procedure and systems
Assets and Furniture & Fixture control process
Landscaping and Pest Control arrangement
Other special assignment according to the job requirement.
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article