• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
On behalf of our Client, a leading freight forwarder. We are looking for a: Sales and Marketing Executive to be based at their offices in Yangon, Myanmar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.... Read full article
Report directly to the Head of Logistics and covering the following scopes;
• Facilitate cross function discussions to gather data for operations and perform analysis to find optimum solutions for customers
• Provide analysis and design support in the pursuit of new business
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data using Excel or Access or similar tools
• Support (or lead) as project coordinator for new project implementation
• Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics – SCM or related fields
• At least 0-3 years working experience in logistics and supply chain
Manage Office & Environmental Maintenance
Communicate with local governor and organizations
Generators control and electricity process
Manage and organize of security team / Office security systems.
Proper train for firefighting and prevention procedure and systems
Assets and Furniture & Fixture control process
Landscaping and Pest Control arrangement
Other special assignment according to the job requirement.
Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Ensure accuracy of all inventories
• Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
• Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Monitor and facilitate repair orders
• Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
• Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
• Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
• Dispose of un serviceable or damaged items
• Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
• Reconcile hand receipts
• Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
• Responsible for day to day management
• Provide response and action in timely and accurately manner
• Ability to develop operation people
• Ability to lead team, be proactive and possess initiative abilities
• Proficient in application of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet, Email, etc.
• Possess leadership skills and communication skills
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role
• Logistics and transportation background
• Able to do fleet control and management
• Arranging route planning
Maersk Myanmar is seeking above position to provide support for one of our Department of SCM-operations. This is a short-term assignment that offers employees an excellent Compensation package that includes a Base Salary plus select paid public holidays. This position will provide employees the opportunity to gain great experience in a short period of time. In this role, candidates will evaluate a large volume of documents and meet records processing deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a quality focus and the ability to meet deadlines. Paid training will be provided to candidates.
JOB SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENT:
PIC will be responsible to proactively manage the customer experience of assigned accounts.
This includes proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan as promised to the customer and/or that the customer is kept informed of relevant deviations.
Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk.
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။