Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
Roles and Responsibilities
· Promote and be committed to the school’s goals and objectives
· Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) guidelines
· Implement policies from the school
· Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning
· Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Plan and deliver high quality lessons on a daily basis
· Set appropriate homework for classes and monitor progress
· Have due regard for maintaining health, safety and security
· Undertake duties around the School as and when required
· Comply with any reasonable request from an administrator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned