Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned