• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Writing reports and other documents
- Sales experience in doing Haemodialysis,
- 2-3 years of experience in blood transfusion technology.
- Any degree holder, more preferably nursing school.... Read full article
Education: M.B,.B,S (or) any medical related degree
Experience: Pharmaceutical sales experience of at least 1 year, preferably wound care products or fresh graduates are also welcomed
o Good communication, negotiation and selling skills.
o Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
o Strong organizational and time management skills.
o Computer literate... Read full article
• ကျောင်းတစ်ကျောင်း လုံးကို ကောင်းစွာ အုပ်ချုပ်နိုင်သူ တစ်ဦး၏အရည် အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသော ချီးမြှင့်သည့်လုပ်အား လစာကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• အသက်ကန့်သတ်ချက် မရှိပါ။ ကျန်းမာသန်စွမ်းသူများအားလုံး၊ လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Experience Private School အုပ်ချုပ်ရေး Managers များ အလိုရှိပါသည်။
• ကျောင်း၊ တက္ကသိုလ် အုပ်ချုပ်မှု လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်အထက် ရှိရပါမည်။
• ကျောင်းနှင့်ပတ်သက်သော ပညာရေးဆိုင်ရာအစိုးရရုံးဌာနများ အားလုံးနှင့် ကျွမ်း ကျင်ပိုင်နိုင်စွာဆောင်ရွက်နိုင်ရပါမည်။
• CIE Physics Old Papers 2015 - 2019 ကို၊ အသေးစိတ် ဆွေးနွေးနိုင်ရပါမည်။
• သင်ကြားနိုင်မှုအရည်အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသောချီးမြှင့်ငွေကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်ရှိရပါမည်။
• Part Time/ Full Time လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for an android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.