Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills and Competencies
-Support to plan, design and implement ALM processes and policies, IRM Framework and the relevant processes/ policies for the organization, approved by the Board, as recommended by the Board Risk Committee, which includes proper implementation of risk classification and risk management systems.
Support in establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept in terms of the balance sheet structure, its maturity profile, Capital Adequacy.
-Analyze the Balance Sheet for potential risks in terms of maturity structure, liquidity, future balance sheet growth stemming from the strategies of the bank based on the external market environment and make recommendations for managing of the potential risks for ALCO.
-Support to plan and design risk management databases and compiling the required data for risk analysis. Assist the Head of Risk in the preparation of risk management reports in a timely manner to be presented at Management Committee, ALCO and Board Risk Committee. This entails liaising with other departments in obtaining the required information and data on a timely manner and updating of the risk management databases. Conduct stress test as prescribed by the IRM Framework on set frequencies and present results to Head of Risk and ALCO.
-Review the Assets and Liability profile and associated risk profile of the Bank on an ongoing basis, monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes and keep the Board informed of such risk through the Board Risk Management Committee.
-Ensure Treasury Front Office operate within risk limits as approved by the Board and reporting any breach of such limits to the Head of Risk, Senior Management and Board Risk Committee.
-Ensure regulatory compliance, as recommended by Central Bank of Myanmar and any other regulatory body and guidelines on Risk Management and other directions/circulars issued from time to time and review internal policies to ensure compliance to such standards.
-Any other task as stipulated by the Head of Risk or Management of the Bank.
-Degree in Banking and Finance or relevant field or a professional qualification
-Post Graduate degree is preferable
-At least 2-3 years of experience in ALM, Reporting of ALM profile, Credit Risk Management in a bank, with 5 years of work experience in Banking
-Understanding of Central Bank of Myanmar regulations.
-Ability to analyze and detect risk exposures in the Balance Sheet through ALM
-Have knowledge of law, economy, accounting, and financial analysis... Read full article
The role holder is responsible for the smooth execution of routine international account transfer outward remittance (Non-Trade) transactions for bank customers on a day to day operation and for ensuring high levels of customer services.
The Credit Analyst is mainly responsible for providing credit applications under the principle of financial and credit risk management for support business growing and sustainable sound portfolio
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. All the branch accounting data entries
2. Day wise accounting closure in iCBS and reporting to the Finance Team in HQ
3. Branch cash management and recording such as branch expenditure
4. All the bank related transactions
5. Verification of loan disbursement and repayment in web application
6. Prepare the weekly disbursement plan
7. Personal Computer and other devices such as generator, printer maintenance
8. Branch inventory management and fixed assets management
9. Print Loan contracts after authorization by Branch Manager/Authorized person for Loan Disbursement
10. Prepare daily check lists
11. Check and verify all documents submitted by Loan Officers and update and record in the system
12. Prepare and Print out individual repayment received slip.
• Any degree holder
• Preferred 1 year working experience
• Basic computer knowledge
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good attitude and team work
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article