The role holder is responsible for the smooth execution of routine international account transfer outward remittance (Non-Trade) transactions for bank customers on a day to day operation and for ensuring high levels of customer services.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the learning and development strategy for our group of companies and provide learning solutions to support businesses to achieve their people and organizational strategies.
As Head of Learning Institute, you will have a full operational accountability of the success of capability development for employees and their leaders and will report to CEO of CMHL and Group CPO.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
The Credit Analyst is mainly responsible for providing credit applications under the principle of financial and credit risk management for support business growing and sustainable sound portfolio
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. All the branch accounting data entries
2. Day wise accounting closure in iCBS and reporting to the Finance Team in HQ
3. Branch cash management and recording such as branch expenditure
4. All the bank related transactions
5. Verification of loan disbursement and repayment in web application
6. Prepare the weekly disbursement plan
7. Personal Computer and other devices such as generator, printer maintenance
8. Branch inventory management and fixed assets management
9. Print Loan contracts after authorization by Branch Manager/Authorized person for Loan Disbursement
10. Prepare daily check lists
11. Check and verify all documents submitted by Loan Officers and update and record in the system
12. Prepare and Print out individual repayment received slip.
• Any degree holder
• Preferred 1 year working experience
• Basic computer knowledge
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good attitude and team work
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.