Roles and Responsibilities
· Promote and be committed to the school’s goals and objectives
· Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) guidelines
· Implement policies from the school
· Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning
· Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Plan and deliver high quality lessons on a daily basis
· Set appropriate homework for classes and monitor progress
· Have due regard for maintaining health, safety and security
· Undertake duties around the School as and when required
· Comply with any reasonable request from an administrator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
• ကျောင်းတစ်ကျောင်း လုံးကို ကောင်းစွာ အုပ်ချုပ်နိုင်သူ တစ်ဦး၏အရည် အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသော ချီးမြှင့်သည့်လုပ်အား လစာကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• အသက်ကန့်သတ်ချက် မရှိပါ။ ကျန်းမာသန်စွမ်းသူများအားလုံး၊ လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Experience Private School အုပ်ချုပ်ရေး Managers များ အလိုရှိပါသည်။
• ကျောင်း၊ တက္ကသိုလ် အုပ်ချုပ်မှု လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်အထက် ရှိရပါမည်။
• ကျောင်းနှင့်ပတ်သက်သော ပညာရေးဆိုင်ရာအစိုးရရုံးဌာနများ အားလုံးနှင့် ကျွမ်း ကျင်ပိုင်နိုင်စွာဆောင်ရွက်နိုင်ရပါမည်။
• CIE Physics Old Papers 2015 - 2019 ကို၊ အသေးစိတ် ဆွေးနွေးနိုင်ရပါမည်။
• သင်ကြားနိုင်မှုအရည်အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသောချီးမြှင့်ငွေကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်ရှိရပါမည်။
• Part Time/ Full Time လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Be the point of contact between Director and internal/external stakeholders
• Help follow up the progress of all functions
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Responsible for internal and external communication
• Any other duties as assigned
• Myanmar’s nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome.
• Good English both in communication and written skills. (Thai is a big plus)
• Good computer skills (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel)
• Ability to handle multi-tasking, problem solving skill and effective communication
Geomatics and GIS Services Unit
• Admin assistant. Car arrangement, accommodation arrangement, flight booking, salary calculation, ordering and controlling office stationery, setting up office IT
equipment, visa and stay permit arrangement for foreign workers, schedule control for project manager, admin manager.
• Assistant to admin manager... Read full article