Welfare and Benefits:
Global Technology Co., Ltd. (GlobaINet), an Enterprise Network Services & Information Technology company with expertise in System Integration, were established by experienced and capable professionals in the field. Our areas of specialization are: • Enterprise Network Services (MPLS, IPLC) • IP network Infrastructure • Last mile Solution (Copper Wire VDSL 2, ADSL 2) • Fiber Optic Cable (FTTx)/ Wireless(RF)/Micorwave • Application (Software) Development • IP Packet Transmission Devices • IT Consultancy Our strength in IP Networking Design and System Intergration are well recongined by industry players and end user globally. Our highly qualified engineering and service team who collaborates with the international vendors and designs the most advance state-of-the art technologies and tools to ensure the success of ourselves and our clients in their respective projects. In Global Net, we believe that the modern IT works are complex and need collaboration among IT technology... Read full article
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team... Read full article
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
-Must JLPT (N2) passed
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
- Arrange general supply process and supplier relation.
- Organize all the requirements of the office - related activities.
- Must be interested in office work.
- Other job assigned as needed.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Any graduate
- 1 year Experience in admin field
- can use Microsoft office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and strong problem solving skill... Read full article
Eligible candidate for Officer should possess following qualifications:
- University Graduate
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Preferably Japanese language skill (N2) (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Age less than 35years (preferably)
- More than 5 years’ work experience (Public Relations )
- Ability to work in a team and maintain harmonious relationship with other staff
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point