BE (IT or EC)(OR)-BCSc ( Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
VMware Certified Professional
Good in communication skills
5 years Experience of Microsoft Windows Server System, Virtualization Technology, Storage Technology, Networking, and Security
4 years of Experience in Cloud Technology
Performance Bonus... Read full article
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as a part of marketing team.
- Design graphics that will communicate marketing, advertising & promotional ideas.
- Create content for social media, layout and production design for a range of marketing needs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator,
- Understanding best practices in branding and graphic design and utilizing them in all output.
- Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for brand in terms of graphic design.
- Work under the direction of the manager to understand creative briefs and agree on deadlines
- Manage to handle multiple designs at a time.
- Directly report to Marketing Manager.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- At least 1year experience in graphic design (Preferable animation, video editing as an advance)
the ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision, a solid type and layout skills, as well as a strong visual design sense.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and drawing skills.
- Excellent in related design software.
- Excellent time management, organization and team work skills.
- Must be passionate, creation & thinking power
• Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
• Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
• Coordinating all public relations activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
• To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
• Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
• Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
• Report required items from regulators timely and properly.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Bachelor’ Degree Holder with office management experience.
• Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
• Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
• Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
• Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes.
• Salary is negotiable
No.16, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangon Township, Yangon.,No.45-50, Myawaddy Minn Gyi Road, East Dagon Industrial Zone, Yangon... Read full article
• Responsible for maintaining market share, competitor analysis and market survey
• To manage both Sale Team and Marketing Team
• Specialize in particular product and Develop sale strategy, Develop monthly and yearly sales and marketing plan and implement for sale target
• Training and product knowledge to Sales and Marketing Team
• Must be handle Tender process
• To set up Sale Team and Marketing Team
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree or higher required
• Age is over 28 years
• Strong leadership skill
• At least ( 5 ) years experience in Pharmaceutical field
• 3 years experience in Manager position
• Able to travel
• Strong Communications, analytical skill
• Team building and teamwork skills
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Salary is negotiable.
No 181, Pyin Ka Toe Street, 34 ward, North Dagon Tsp. ( Near Hongkong busstop),Yangon, Myanmar... Read full article
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits:
Global Technology Co., Ltd. (GlobaINet), an Enterprise Network Services & Information Technology company with expertise in System Integration, were established by experienced and capable professionals in the field. Our areas of specialization are: • Enterprise Network Services (MPLS, IPLC) • IP network Infrastructure • Last mile Solution (Copper Wire VDSL 2, ADSL 2) • Fiber Optic Cable (FTTx)/ Wireless(RF)/Micorwave • Application (Software) Development • IP Packet Transmission Devices • IT Consultancy Our strength in IP Networking Design and System Intergration are well recongined by industry players and end user globally. Our highly qualified engineering and service team who collaborates with the international vendors and designs the most advance state-of-the art technologies and tools to ensure the success of ourselves and our clients in their respective projects. In Global Net, we believe that the modern IT works are complex and need collaboration among IT technology... Read full article
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team... Read full article