Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills and Competencies
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and policies
• Report to management on variances form the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Manage outsource functions.
• Arrange for equity and debt financing.
• Preparation of the company ' budget.
• Calculation the project’s cash flow, NPV and IRR
• Assistant to Chief Financial Officer and Management.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Myanmar Tax Law can meet
• Supervise the department
• Can work under pressure
• Preferable experience on manufacturing and trading