Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
In partnership with Dulwich College and its eight sister schools in Asia, Dulwich College Yangon (DCY) upholds the traditions and outstanding educational standards which have become the hallmark of the Dulwich name in the UK and Asia.
The College operates across the Star City and the Pun Hlaing campuses and is currently seeking an English as an Additional Language (EAL) teacher to work in the Star City campus. The position will involve working across the primary-secondary age phases.
Therefore, applications are invited from highly resourceful, collegially minded and forward-thinking practitioners who can demonstrate that they are:
• passionate about delivering an EAL curriculum in a high-performing learning environment
• supportive of a child-centered approach to learning and have the ability to nurture high levels of student agency within a classroom setting
• collaborate and serve on inter-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of tiered language provision throughout the school for EAL students
• actively aware of the latest developments in EAL education and pedagogy
• experienced in using data to construct language programmes and individual education plans to suit the needs of all EAL students; prior experience of baseline and other relevant diagnostic testing
• committed to making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school based across two campuses in an international setting
• eager to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
At least 2 years teaching experience is required, regardless of nationality. All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE). They are required to possess a state or nationally recognized certificate in EAL, at either degree or post-graduate level, or TESOL/DELTA qualifications or CLIL/CBI training.
In return the successful candidates will be working in outstanding, purpose built facilities equipped with quality resources, set within Yangon’s award-winning Star City and Pun Hlaing residential complexes.
Teachers will receive an attractive salary and competitive overseas benefits package, which includes:
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the school (Toddler to Y11 age)
• enhanced levels of professional development across the Dulwich College International family of schools.... Read full article